Tuesday, February 7, 2012

looking forward

I’m excited about a lot lately. And life is GOOD!!
I have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks.
Not to mention, it’s purty darn exciting that I’m not feeling like I was this time last week. Oh what a difference a week’s recovery makes!




In a couple days, I'm headed to Charlotte to see Sheldon.  I am so fortunate that we do what it takes to see each other as often as we do, given we have a long-distance relationship.  He is THE best person ever!  I am lucky to have him in my life... and he gets me.  He's been putting up with my little bratty butt since I was 11 years old! :) I'm SO GLAD we are going to get to celebrate Valentine's Day together - even if it is a weekend early.  Come Thursday morning, I'm leavin' on a jet plane and I couldn't be happier. 


It’s almost ONE MONTH until my best friend Jackie gets married! I am so excited for her and her life with Brett. They are great friends! I’m so excited that Sheldon gets to go with me and meet all the crazies from my college days. The 1008 Oak Ave girls will be reunited… in NEW ORLEANS. Watch out, Bourbon Street!






I can't wait to wear this at their wedding next month.
It's going to be a beautiful event!

I’m getting excited and anxious for SUMMER to get here. Can you say MUSIC time?!? I’m super stoked about TOM PETTY in Orlando in May and I’m looooving my beloved Hangout Fest’s lineup for 2012. Can’t wait to reunite with the newlyweds (Jackie and Brett) for another groovy year at our favorite festival.




LIFE IS GOOD!
What are you looking forward to in the coming days, weeks, months?!?
Cheers to exciting adventures!



PEACE & LOVE
-bjj-


 

3 comments:

vintch said...

sounds like you're on the cusp of so many fun adventures! summer concerts are the best! i'm looking forward to a valentine's weekend at the beach..with no tourists, fried seafood and sleep. sweet, sweet sleep!

apw said...

wow lots of good things to look forward to!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Aw glad you and Sheldon get to see each other this wknd!! And looooove that bridesmaid dress!!!!