Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW


I'm loving that this week is halfway over and we are one day closer to
THE GAME OF THE CENTURY

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know how big this game is.
Roll Tide!


I'm loving this book! My dear friend Maggie sent this to me on Monday and I'm almost done with it already.  I've sorta slowed down my reading pace while I was in the bath last night because I don't want it to end. 


Joan Didion is brilliant and perfectly captures the beauty of love and the wickedness of grief.  I encourage all who have not read this yet to read it.  It will change your life...

I'm loving that Joan Didion's new book is out this month!
(this makes finishing YOMT a little less traumatic)


I'm loving these blue dresses for the holidays...



I'm loving these words...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!
xoxo



peace and love
baily

6 comments:

megan said...

That is going to be one intense, exciting game! I'm real nervous for ours this weekend! Where is the third blue dress from? I love it!

Lisa said...

I love the Ronald Reagan quote! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the third blue dress you posted. I'm currently on the hunt for a black one just like it! & I totally say Wed-n-e-s-day when spelling!! I don't think I could spell it correctly without doing it that way!

Rollll Tide girl! Can't wait! :D

becky said...

...and I love your post. How did you know I say Wed-nes-day? You have a hidden camera?

Courtney said...

Oh I love that top blue dress! So cute!

Anonymous said...

The LSU v. Bama game is going to be a great game!