Sunday, December 18, 2011

playing catchup like always

I am so lucky.

To have such a wonderful family.

And great friends who already are family.

I got to spend the past couple of days visiting family in NC (on a less-than-48-hour-mad-dash of a trip) and then kicking back with good friends (who also happen to be loverboy's family members).

Glad I got to see family and I'm glad I got to bond with Carlie & Toni. That's Sheldon's cousin and aunt.

Ooh! And I booked my flight to Charlotte for New Years!! Can't wait to ring in 2012 with that kiss! :)

Hopefully I can get my blogging spirit back. I need a pep rally...!

Peace & Love
BJJ



3 comments:

Liesl said...

Sounds as though you have a wonderful family...I feel the same way about mine! We are oh so lucky! Cute pictures too!

Liesl :)

Lived With Love said...

cute pictures! family and friends are the best! xx

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE the necklace!!

That's so awesome that you get to go to NC for New Years. How fun!!

a little kasey love