Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 1: February Photo-A-Day

Here's my first week of the
February Photo A Day Challenge
via instagram



My view:  NSD! At home sick with the norovirus
 but watching the Tide roll in the #1 recruiting class
on National Signing Day Nick Saban Day!!

Words:  these words came from my book, "The American Night: the writings of Jim Morrison."


Hands: enough said.
But if you want to check out one of the ways that I try to stop hate,
visit www.r-word.org and pledge to stop using hate words!! 
(image found via google)

A stranger:  I went with strangers and used a flashback shot
 from the Hangout Fest 2011 in Gulf Shores, Alabama. 

10AM: this one was on Sunday and at 10:00AM I was getting ready for church - where at 10:45AM I heard an AMAZING sermon on serving others locally and worldwide. 


Dinner:  Some yummy baked chicken and vegetables!


Button: from one of my favorite tops.


I'll post again next week!!
Anyone else joining in the fun on Instagram or elsewhere?
Follow me on IG at @bailyjones


peace&love
baily


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. sorry you're sick.. hopefully you are feeling better by now! xoxo