Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love BLOG FRIEND LoVe!!!

Check out one of my very favorite blogs: Living a Life of Love where she leaves me some much appreciated BLOG LOVE on her Thoughtless Thursday post.
The best part is… it was a shout-out about ☮ and love and that made her think of me, so she linked up my vlog!
Please, no one tell me if I’m out there on youTube’s “Most Embarassing Videos.”
I think I would just rather NOT know.
But I am glad that I have such an awesome friend in Michelle because she always goes out of her way to send me some love & I hope she knows I appreciate it!

Check out her blog!

Peace and Love
Baily

4 comments:

Saumya said...

Excited to check it out!

Megan said...

Awww, that's SO sweet! I love getting blog love and I love giving out blog love!! It makes the world go 'round!

Dee Paulino said...

Def checking it out!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Aw :) Just now seeing this!! Im all about blog love! Esp for you!!! I love your blog! <333